Ebeed Saleh: Developing a Plan to Manage Crises and Disasters in All Faculties of the University
Prof. Dr. Ebeed Saleh - President of Damanhour University - stressed during the meeting of the Deans’ Council
the necessity of developing a pre-plan that can get implemented in all faculties on how to manage crises and disasters
that may occur and how to deal with them.
Saleh explained several essential points, including:
- Reporting daily on the number of students who received immunization and the remaining number in all faculties.
- Overcoming all obstacles and problems that may hinder the immunization process at the university.
- Forming evening committees in addition to the morning units in each faculty to expedite the completion of registration
for all students to obtain the vaccine for the emerging coronavirus.
- Emphasizing the application of the precautionary measures in the faculties and administrations of the university.
- Making sure of implementing the new academic year 2022/2021 preparation procedures in each faculty.
- Implementation of all occupational safety and health procedures in the faculties and administrations of the university.