Recommendations of the Fourth International Conference
“Translations of the Meanings of the Holy Qur’an” at Damanhour University
At the conclusion of the Fourth International Conference (Translations of the Meanings of the Noble Qur’an),
which got held under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Abdel Hamid El Sayed Abdel Hamid - Vice President of Damanhour University
for Graduate Studies and Research, several recommendations got presented, such as:
- Damanhour University should prepare a scientific project with the same title as the conference.
- Creating an electronic portal to serve the Arabic language.
- Linking all conferences to the developments of reality.
- Adding a material under the title of (Social Peace)to be one of the graduation requirements.
- Organizing a conference on presidential initiatives such as (a decent life) and (Mwadda) and others.
- Organizing a specialized conference on translating the meanings of the Holy Qur’an into English.
- Organizing a conference on translating the Noble Prophetic Sunnah.
- Presenting a correct translation of the meanings of the Holy Qur’an into all the languages of the world.
Organizing conferences and events that discuss common issues between East and West.